7 Smart Ways to Grow Your Email List Using Social Media
Facebook has emerged as a social media giant with over billion users and millions of active users on a daily basis. In its remarkable rise, it has merely made the frontrunner of social media namely MySpace and Bebo obsolete. Similarly, Twitter and Instagram and some other platform have carved a niche audience and platform for themselves. These users base offers an exciting opportunity for the businesses to bolster their email list through incorporating social media marketing strategy. Here are 7 smart ways to do it.
1. Host a live video – Facebook live videos and Insta Live are great for promoting products, introducing offers and announcing giveaways on the go. It is the best way to engage with the customers, answer their queries and monitor reaction in real time. This offers perfect opportunity to enlist new users by asking them to subscribe for future updates and exciting offers.
2. Do Giveaways – ‘Free’ is the best way to grab all love the attention of the users on the social media and giveaways. Simply announce the giveaways on your official social media handles and ask the users to sign up and enter the mailing list. The better prize will help in attracting more users which in turn mean more email to grab for your budding list.
3. Make use of Call-To-Action – Placing call to action buttons on the websites also helps in getting desirable numbers of subscribers on a daily basis. Make sure your call-to-action buttons are bold, eye-catching and bright to grab the attention of the users and the content on the website is compelling enough to get users subscribe to your newsletters.
4. Bring premium content – In the social media marketing strategy placing premium content written by experts in their respective fields will help to grab the attention of the users as well as increasing the possibility of shares. Don’t forget to add a note suggesting the users that they need to subscribe to find out more.
5. Create Facebook & LinkedIn Groups – In the social media marketing strategy, some businesses have started creating Facebook and LinkedIn Groups to revive community spirit and an intimate connection with the brand, product, and services. This also helps in offering customer-friendly responsive service which is craved by the modern users. Regularly encouraging the customers to sign-up to resolve their issues at the earliest to get new offers here certainly in growing the email list at a better place.
6. Using the headers and visuals – Facebook and Twitter page headers and visuals can be utilized to create some dazzling creative which artistically points towards the subscribe button or call-to-action button.
7. Leverage the best content– Not every other content is great therefore start hooking up your content around the best one, so the audience can see it first. And encourage users to subscribe to the mail list to get notified whenever such new content is updated. Some businesses actively indulge in promoting the content as a part of their social media marketing strategy to eventually grow the email list.
You can be first to leave a comment